Hi Manni,

 

I figured this would be the easiest way to show you what's been done. See below.


 

I think the combo of a nice work trouser (I prefer the tan, but either one, or a mix among the crew, would look smart) with a plain, coloured shirt (long or short sleeve) would look very professional and recognizable.

A simple logo can be added using iron-on products or embroidery, but that's an extra. It would be a little additional marketing and pride, but maybe not worth the cost.

T-shirts from Primark or something like that would work.


I made a simple invoice template to get those outstanding accounts collected.

I just need some missing info (indicated by red boxes on the first one) and we can get those emailed to the client. If you'd like changes to any of the existing info, let me know.

When we get access to Quickbooks these can be entered into your ongoing system.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 14.32.28.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 15.50.46.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 15.51.01.png

I looked up apprenticeship and am in the process of familiarizing myself with it. Because we are a smaller company, we should not be paying the levy, which means the government will pay for 90% of the training cost, and we would pay for the other 10%. This is arranged with the individual training provider, such as City and Guilds, and they will also be able to guide us with details if they've done this before.

Were you thinking of this for existing crew members? I can dig deeper into it if this sounds like something you want to do.


I can set us up with a website for a low rate (if under 10 pages, I think it's <US$70 a year, but will verify that) and we can upgrade when/if needs dictate it.

You can either provide me with image files for the logo, etc., or explain what you want and I can do it on Photoshop (I do all of my own book covers and logos if you want to review them for quality).

Emails are available with your domain name (i.e. manni@dynamicgroup.co.uk) for around US$50 per year. I can standardize the signature styles and add a logo or image to "pro it up."